Feb 29, 2016 (Past event)
The ski and ride hill at the Frisco Adventure Park will be hosting the 3rd Annual Bubble Gum Race Series for six Mondays in February and March:
- February 15- Dual Slalom
- February 29- Obstacle Course
- March 7- Dual Slalom
- March 14- Nordic Obstacle Course
- March 21- Obstacle Course
- March 28- Finale Dual Slalom
From the “never ever” to seasoned racer, all levels are encouraged to compete in this free race series.
- This fun, non-competitive, community race series provides an opportunity for children and adults to try out racing in a relaxed environment.
- Racers will have the chance to race the course multiple times and racers will not be timed, but instead participants will be given pieces of bubble gum which they will keep or give away based on their race finishes. The racer who has the most bubble gum at the end of the races wins.
- All ages and abilities are welcome to participate in the Bubble Gum Series races and friendly competition between parents, siblings and friends is encouraged.
The Bubble Gum Series races are free, and registration is day of from 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. inside the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge located at 621 Recreation Way in Frisco. Races will run from approximately 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Racers must provide their own ski equipment and helmets are required in order to race. Free hot cocoa and cookies will be served at the Day Lodge post-race.
For more information, please contact the Frisco Adventure Park at 970-668-2558.