Jan 25-27, 2021 (Past event)
COVID19 Update: We continue to monitor regulations and recommendations regarding group gatherings during these unprecedented times. We are working with our local permitting agencies as well as following guidance from Summit County Public Health. The health and safety of our race participants, staff, volunteers, and the Frisco community is our top priority.
The Up and At ‘Em series is ON this year but it is Strava/solo style. Due to current restrictions on gatherings and not being able to use the inside of the Nordic Center, a 7:00am event is not possible. But – join Strava (it’s free) and race your friends all winter. We will post five different race loops and the Nordic Center will track of your results via Strava by age group in both classic and skate throughout the year.
Racers can compete in this online format with a marked course from Monday at 7:00am – Wednesday at 5:00pm. There are virtual races scheduled with varying distances:
- Race #1: January 25-27, 2021 – 6.5km
- Race # 2: February 8-10, 2021 – 7.5km
- Race #3: February 22-24, 2021 – 7.5km
- Race #4: March 8-10, 2021 – 10km
We ask that all racers ski the course during daylight hours, and you must compete within the allotted timeframe for your time to be included in our race results.
How does it work?
- Register for the Series or for individual races.
- Join the ‘Frisco Up and At ‘Em’ club on your Strava app.
- Sign the race waiver.
- Run the marked course during the 72 hour time frame designated below.
- Track your run on your GPS watch or Strava app and download your GPS file and email it to the race director, Linsey Joyce.
- Check back here for race results or the Frisco Nordic Center Facebook Page.
2021 Race Entry Fees
Series Registration (4 races)
- Adults 18 and over – $45*
- Youth 17 and under – $30*
Individual Race Registration
- Adults 18 and over – $15/race
- Youth 17 and under – $10/race
2021 Prizes & Giveaways
To be announced.