Historic Park Gazebo
Rentals are in four-hour increments.
Out of County Resident: $800
Frisco/Summit County Resident: $600
Contact Museum Staff. Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the number of people allowed at a private event in a public space may change suddenly. All events are required to follow all current public health orders.
9:00am – 5:00pm
- Gazebo (18′ x 18′)
- Electric hook-ups – 110 volts (available upon request)
- Metal picnic tables
- Limited restroom facilities are available in the schoolhouse museum during regular museum hours. Additional public restrooms are located at 3rd and Main behind the Visitor’s Information Center.
Additional Facility Policies
- Without a reservation, Gazebo use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The reservation will guarantee the Gazebo only, the rest of the Historic Park & Museum is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Do not utilize, handle, or move any historical items, exhibits, outdoor sculptures, or park fixtures.
- Decorations must be approved as part of the rental approval process.
- All approved decorations must be removed before the end of the rental period.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Groups with more than 50 people are required to provide a portable toilet at your own expense and show proof of rental.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping, or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please pick up after your dog by utilizing the available Mutt Mitt dispensers.
Send Completed Applications to: Museum@townoffrisco.com