The Frisco Day Lodge retail office is open to the public Thursday-Monday from 8:30am-4:30pm for disc/retail/snack sales and information. Public restrooms are not available inside the Day Lodge during this time, porta potties are accessible by the skate park or ball field. Please help us follow these guidelines:
- Wear a face covering inside
- Only send one person at a time from your party inside
- Wait outside if there is already someone in the office
- Being prepared to pay with a credit card, as cash is not currently accepted
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing, then come back later or on a different day
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
The Frisco Day Lodge is a beautiful 4,000 square foot facility with a great room boasting a fire place and comfortable seating for guests to relax and enjoy the scenery. Guests can even view our tubing hill from inside our Day Lodge! Outdoor seating is available year round for those nice Summit County sunny days. Restrooms, WiFi, and lockers are available for use year round.
The Day Lodge also has a Cafe that is open every day during the winter season hours of operation for our tubing and ski/ride hill guests. Our Cafe serves warm chili, hot dogs, nachos, hot chocolate, and coffee as well as candy, chips, and other snacks. We also serve cold beverages and beer, wine and liquor to those over the age of 21. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the views and comfort of our Day Lodge amenities.
As a public facility, facility restrooms will remain accessible to the community whenever the Day Lodge is open and operational.
- Outside alcohol is not permitted. This is specified by state liquor regulations for businesses holding a liquor permit.
- Alcohol purchased onsite is permitted in the Day Lodge Great Room and surrounding patio area only.
- Outside food is permitted as long as patrons clean up after themselves.
- Use of outside catering is permitted for private functions.
- Use of illegal or controlled substances is not permitted in the Day Lodge facility.
- The Day Lodge is intended for public use and enjoyment. To this end, private parties or businesses may not rent the Day Lodge for more than 3 consecutive days, display or advertise on the premises, or utilize the premises for personal gain.
- Due to the cost of operating the Day Lodge, facility donations or discounts are generally not offered.
- Weapons are not permitted in the Day Lodge except by authorized law enforcement.
- Animals are not permitted in the Day Lodge, unless acting as a service animal.
- Day Lodge maximum capacity is 120.
Private rentals are available during non-operating hours. A rental contract, rental fees, security deposit, and other special fees may apply for individuals and organizations wishing to use the Day Lodge.