Frisco Skate Park
The Frisco Skate Park is currently open. Please help us keep it that way by practicing safe physical distancing even when outdoors:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing, then come back later or on a different day
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
In 2019, the Town of Frisco completed a $600k remodel of the Frisco Skate Park.
The park, located at the Frisco Adventure Park and designed by Evergreen Skateparks LLC, is now nearly three times the size of the old park with 28,000-square-feet of jumps, bumps, bowl pockets, transition areas and more. It has been described as “a lunar landscape kind of flowing park” by Evergreen founder Catherine Coulon.
New Climbing Area
A new climbing area for kids has been constructed next to the skate park. This boulder garden features three realistic looking boulders 8-10 feet high made from glass-fiber-reinforced concrete. Each boulder provides a different level of difficulty to suit children of different ages and abilities, and there are even rope connectors between boulders for the more adventurous.
The Frisco outdoor skate park is free to the public and includes above ground skate line features for beginner, intermediate and advanced riders.
- The skate park is located at the Frisco Adventure Park at 621 Recreation Way next to the Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge and is available for skating from dawn to dusk in the summer months.
- Please respect ALL posted signage and closures.
- Helmets and other safety equipment are highly recommended and skating is at your own risk.
- From June-August, the Frisco Recreation Department offers a wide variety of youth sport and day camp programs at the Frisco Adventure Park which is where the skate park is located.
Drone use is not permitted. Please review the Town of Frisco’s Drone Policy for further details.