2021 Signature Event Updates
Due to ongoing uncertainty around COVID-19, large signature events will not be held in 2021. Please look for large signature events to return in 2022.
Vending at Frisco Signature Events
Frisco’s summer calendar is packed with great opportunities for you to sell your goods or just create awareness for your cause. Our popular signature events are back with even more amenities to attract visitors and generate more business for you, including the Colorado Barbecue Challenge and Frisco’s Fabulous 4th of July.
Please be aware of the following
- Registration for Frisco summer event vending opens on January 2nd each year.
- Vendor applications for all events are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The Town of Frisco only accepts vendors selling food.
- The Town of Frisco reserves the right to limit food categories for each event.
- Frisco businesses and non-profits will be given first priority over vendors from other areas in the county or outside the county.
- Confirmations will be sent out by the end of April.
- The Town of Frisco will notify each vendor via email 10 days prior to each event with information regarding placement of vendor booths and specific setup, selling and break-down times.
If you have any questions, please contact Nora Gilbertson, Frisco Events Manager, at 970-668-9132 or at NoraG@townoffrisco.com.