- General Info
- Lessons, Tours & Clinics
- Season Passes
- Youth Nordic Programs
- Masters Ski
- Up & At ‘Em Ski Series
- Frisco Gold Rush
- Frisco Freeze Fat Bike Race
- Sleigh Rides
- Rec Path
The Summit County Recreation Path will be groomed twice weekly, or as needed through the end of April, as long as there is sufficient snow to prevent impacts to the pathway and surrounding natural areas.
Groomed Rec Path Facts
- This is a multi-use path and we welcome skis, snowshoes, fat bikes, walkers, runners and dogs to enjoy this great amenity.
- This is free and open to the public.
- If you start in Frisco, please be aware that a portion of the free path does cross our fee-based Nordic trails.
- Please follow the signs and stay on the free trails; if you want to ski or snowshoe on the Frisco Nordic trails, visit the Frisco Nordic Center to purchase a day pass.
- Rec path grooming is a collaboration between the Town of Frisco, Town of Breckenridge, United States Forest Service and Summit County Open Space and Trails.