The 2021 Frisco Solo Series is TBD pending Public Health guidelines. Check back for updates.
Are you looking for some friendly competition while running on the trails in Frisco this summer? Join us for the Frisco Solo Series; a twist on a traditional virtual running series where we will have actual courses marked for you to race on! All races will take place on the Frisco Peninsula trails.
Sounds fun! How does it work?
- Register for the Series or for individual races
- Join the ‘Frisco Solo Series’ club on your Strava app
- Sign the race waiver
- Run the marked course during the 48 hour time frame designated below
- Track your run on your GPS watch or Strava app
- Download your GPS file and email it to the race director, Linsey Joyce
- Check Visit Frisco, Colorado on Facebook for race results
2021 Race Entry Fees
- Series Registration (4 races) – Adults 18 and over – $50*, Youth 17 and under – $30*
- Individual Race Registration – Adults 18 and over – $15/race, Youth 17 and under – $10/race
2021 Prizes & Giveaways
Racers will have 48 hours to run the designated course. Courses will be marked by noon on the designated race date and the course will remain marked for 48 hours.
All races will range in distance from 4 mile to 7 miles. All races will take place on the Frisco Peninsula trails and will consist of primarily single track trails with small portions of dual track and paved recreation path.
This Series will be self-timed. All racers must use a GPS device, a watch or app on their phone, to record and map their run. Racers are encouraged to join the Frisco Solo Series ‘club’ on Strava where they can share their time and see who they are competing against. Racers will be asked to email their race file from their GPS device to the race director, Linsey Joyce.
Race results will be posted on the Visit Frisco, Colorado Facebook page, the Frisco Solo Series web page, and emailed to all racers following each individual race.