- General Info
- Frisco Kayak Park
- Disc Golf Course
- Historic Park & Museum
- Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Multi-Purpose & Ball Field
- Pioneer Park Tennis
- Walter Byron Park
- Reserve a Park or Facility
Frisco Parks are currently open. Please help us keep it that way by practicing safe physical distancing even when outdoors:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing then come back later or on a different day
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
Frisco has a variety of great parks providing everything from free ice skating in the winter to pond fishing in the summer.
Some of the highlights include:
- Kayak park on Ten Mile Creek
- Sandy beach at the Frisco Bay Marina
- Miles of paved recreational paths connecting the parks in this very bike and pedestrian friendly town
Frisco is also surrounded by public land so there is really a “park” in every direction. Figuring out where to visit first will be your hardest task…
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Important park rules and regulations:
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired parks information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs, or signs allowed in the ground. Please use weights.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited Park Activities: Use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced. Please utilize Mutt Mitt dispensers.