Frisco Parks are currently open. Please help us keep it that way by practicing safe physical distancing even when outdoors:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Wash and/or sanitize your hands frequently
- Keep six feet of distance from others not in your party
- If things look too crowded to maintain safe physical distancing, then come back later or on a different day.
- Wear a face covering if inside or if you can’t keep six feet of distance outside
- Cover your mouth with an elbow or tissue when sneezing or coughing
- Show caring and kindness with whatever action you take
Parks Available for Rental
- Frisco Bay Marina Park
- Meadow Creek Park
- Peninsula Ball Field and Multi-Purpose Field
- Peninsula Disc Golf Course
- Walter Byron Park
Facilities Available for Rental
- Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge
- Historic Park Chapel
- Historic Park Gazebo
- Old Community Center Building at 110 South 3rd Avenue
This building is booked through the Snowboard Outreach Society (SOS)- Brooke Carlsen/ SOS Summit County Program Manager, Direct 970-763-7168 and Cell 720-290-3328 (call/text) and Email
Most Town owned parks and facilities are not available for rental on holidays (e.g. Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day).
Request a Reservation
As a first step, guests are asked to fill out a reservation application. Please note this is only an application to hold an event at a Town of Frisco park or facility.
- Please allow 5-7 business days for a staff member to contact you about your rental request.
- You will be notified if your application for park rental is approved or not and if additional information is required.
- Once an application for park rental is approved, a contract will be forwarded to you.
- When the Recreation Department has received a signed contract and the required security deposit, your reservation will be confirmed.
Please return the completed application via email or in person to:
- Email: Recreation@townoffrisco.com and JessicaH@townoffrisco.com
- In Person: Frisco Adventure Park Day Lodge at 621 Recreation Way, Frisco
Park Rules and Regulations
- Park Hours: 6:00am – 10:00pm
- Each park has strict limits on capacity. Please visit your desired park’s information page for details.
- Without a reservation, park use is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Vehicles are to be kept off turf and landscaping. Please unload vehicles from the parking lot.
- No stakes, tent pegs or signs are allowed to be placed in the ground. Please use weights to secure tents or signs.
- State law prohibits the consumption of any alcoholic beverage other than fermented malt beverages in parks and other public places.
- Prohibited park activities: use of glass containers, golfing, littering, camping or loitering.
- Leash law enforced and please pick up after your dog.
Having a Special Event
If you are considering organizing a special event on Town of Frisco property including a park, please check out Frisco’s special event permit application. This application serves as a great checklist for all the things you need to consider while planning a special event (an outdoor event with 25 or more people for purposes of entertainment). Frisco Event Coordinator, Zane Myers, is the contact for special event permits and a great resource before you even submit a special event permit application- Email or 970-668-2564.