- Beginner Ski & Ride Hill
- Frisco Nordic Center
- Adventure Park Policies and COVID-19 Guidelines
Tubing Hill at the Frisco Adventure Park – Closed for the Season
The Frisco Adventure park has various lanes of tubing, each one has a different experience – some are mellower, while others are steeper with more rolling terrain. The hill is accessed by a surface lift, making it the ideal activity for the whole family.
Reservations are required.
Tubing Schedule – Hours and Pricing
- Dec 2020
- Jan 2021
- Feb 2021
- Mar 2021
- Apr 2021
10:00am - 6:00pm
(last session starts at 5:00pm) - $32 per hour
10:00am - 3:00pm
(last session starts at 2:00pm) - $32 per hour
10:00am - 6:00pm
(last session starts at 5:00pm) - $28 per hour
9:00am - 5:00pm
(last session starts at 4:00pm) - $28 per hour
Tubing Hill is closed.
The Tubing Hill and Beginner Ski & Ride Hill are CLOSED on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
Tubing and Beginner Ski & Ride Hill Pricing
Summit County Resident
|Regular Tubing Hill Hourly Rate||$28||$23||$21|
|All Day Ski/Ride Hill Lift Ticket
(Kids 4 and under ski free, NOT valid for tubing)
Reservations are required and can be made by clicking the button below or by calling 970-668-2558.
A participation waiver must be completed before you can tube. After you’ve made a reservation, click the button below to complete your participation waiver online. Please bring a valid I.D. with you to check in for your reservation.
- Face coverings are required while at the Adventure Park
- Guests are asked to practice physical distancing
- Guests are asked to stay home if sick
- No indoor seating will be available, there will be access to indoor restrooms
Please call 970-668-2558 for information/rates about tubing for more than one hour.
- Proof of residency is required for discounted rates
- Full payment is needed to make a reservation.
- Reservations are required and may be made online or by calling 970-668-2558 .
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your scheduled tubing reservation.
- Walk-ins will be accepted when space is available.
- Recommended attire includes a water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
Reservations are for the specific reserved time. We are often fully booked, and cannot accommodate guests into a different time slot. We are always happy to move reservations to a different day if availability allows, otherwise our cancellation policy is as follows:
If you book a reservation in advance, you must cancel by 5:00pm the day before your tubing time in order to avoid a $10/person per hour cancellation fee. You must call to cancel your reservation before the time of your reservation, No Call No Shows will not be refunded. If you need to cancel due to COVID-19 symptoms please call us before your reservation start time to make adjustments.
Address & Directions
621 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
If you are entering our address into a navigation system it may be better to use the following street address:
616 Recreation Way
Frisco, CO 80443
Road Conditions & I-70
If you are traveling to the Frisco Adventure Park on I-70 please be aware that heavy traffic will likely exist on all weekends, holidays, and during snow storms. Please allow extra time for your trip to the Frisco Adventure Park.
The Colorado Department of Transportation provides road condition updates on their website.
Reservations are for the specific reserved time. We are often fully booked, and cannot accommodate guests into a different time slot. We are always happy to move reservations to a different day if availability allows.
Please call with any questions or inquiries Monday-Sunday, 9:00am – 5:00pm at
- Riders must be 36 inches tall
- You must have a valid lift ticket for the magic carpet to access the tubing hill (included in your tubing fee)
- Tubing while impaired or visibly intoxicated will not be allowed
- One rider per tube
- Follow attendant’s signal before starting
- Immediately leave the stopping area. Look uphill for approaching tubes before crossing other lanes to exit
Tubing Safety Video
Tubing Tips and Safety
- Please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to your reservation time in order to fill out important paperwork and watch a safety video.
- Adults, please plan to accompany your minor children through the registration process and safety briefing whether or not you plan to tube with them.
- Weather in Summit County can be variable. Please dress in layers. For your convenience, lockers are available in the Day Lodge to store extra belongings.
- Recommended attire includes a water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, face covering, gloves and sunglasses or goggles.
- Ski boots are generally discouraged.
- Tubing is available in all weather conditions – snow or sun! Weather conditions may affect track speed.
- Track conditions will determine if groups of tubers riding down together will be allowed. For your safety, please be prepared to follow the instructions provided by tubing attendants.
- Warning: Under Colorado law, a skier assumes the risk of any injury to person or property resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing and may not recover from any ski area operator for any injury resulting from any of the inherent dangers and risks of skiing, including: changing weather conditions; existing and changing snow conditions’ bare spots; rocks; stumps; trees; collisions with natural objects, man-made objects, or other skiers; variations in terrain; and the failure of skiers to ski within their own abilities.
Water proof / wind proof outer layer, warm boots, hat, face covering, gloves and sunglasses or goggles. Ski boots are generally discouraged.
Beginner Ski/Ride Hill
The ski and ride hill will open December 17, 2020 and will remain open until April 11, 2021, weather permitting. The ski/ride hill operates the same days/times as the tubing hill and is CLOSED on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.
We sell a limited amount of tickets daily, reservations are required. Please call 970-668-2558 to reserve your lift tickets.
A participation waiver must be completed before you can ski or ride at the Frisco Adventure Park. After you’ve made a reservation, click the button below to complete your participation waiver online.
Day Lodge and Customer Service
Open Monday through Friday from 9:00am – 5:00pm.